Monday 24 September 2012

Cambridge Croppers September Workshop

Are you coming ?  I have made these for this Saturday.

We are using a mixture of Studio Calico Heyday and Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go...love those Bits!

You need 1 6"x4" photo in landscape for "Awesome Photo Soc". Mine is a black and white school photo of the photo society committee when I was actually at school too long ago. You also need a 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" photo for "Sixth Form". Mine is a headshot of my eldest. There is a lot of scope to tailor the layouts to suit your own photos, different sizes of photos or even go your own way.

You will need normal tools such as scissors or trimmers, double sided tape or glue, foam pads. You can expect to get messy fingers.

So see you Saturday, 29th September at Trumpington Pavillion from 10-4.

4 comments:

Mel said...

Ohh looks exciting - if only it was local to me! Good luck with it all!

Scrappi Sandi said...

You know i don't 'do' messy hands Ifa!! But I am loving the look of these sneak peeks & can't wait to see the LO's in their entirity! See you Saturday! :D

alexa said...

Wish I could be there, Ifa! Your sneak photos look so enticing ...

Sian said...

One of these days, I'll find a way..who wouldn't want a go at making these?