Tuesday 27 March 2012

The best Retreat ever!

I am now recovered from my weekend in Warrington with Sarah's Cards Retreat. I have stolen this picture from their page on Facebook of our group photo.

Can you spot the rabbit up front ? I am not sure where he came from but he was very obliging.

I taught a class using gorgeous papers from Crate Paper. We misted and stamped and cut out some cute birds...

The photo is of my boys and A walking along the beach in Southwold. Ok, I confess, we didn't get down to the beach proper, just the paved path along the beach because A does not like sandy beach. I am Malaysian and the only way for beaches to be is SANDY! What about you ? Do you prefer sand or pebble ?

4 comments:

Sian said...

Definitely sandy!

I love the colour combination on this page Ifa - it's really lovely

Emilie said...

Wow! Such a gorgeous layout!!! Love all the misting and bunting!

KraftyKaren said...

Definitely sandy beaches for me!!

Thank you for a lovely class - I really enjoyed it.

Tracy said...

It was lovely to meet you Ifa. I didn't know the photo on your layout was taken at Southwold, it's only about 15 mins drive from where i live, it's a small world. Your layout is gorgeous.
T x