Monday 15 February 2010

19th wedding anniversary



It is our wedding anniversary today and he bought me this sofa. No, we've not gone mad. I started doing upholstery in September and have now finished (well, nearly! ) our dining chairs. I'll share that soon. In the mean time, I've been looking for my next project and found this at an antique shop the other side of the country. It is being couriered over in the next couple of weeks and I can't wait to get ripping all that apart. I am very excited.

7 comments:

Sian said...

Happy Anniversary Ifa :) That sofa looks like a fantastic project..good luck!

Rebekah said...

Happy Anniversary :) I love the look of that chair. Can't wait to see it reupholstered x

Kathy said...

cool, I cant wait to see the results! Happy Anniversary

Unknown said...

WOW...I bet it will look amazing when you have finished....

Ifa, can you email me about a Donna Downey Fabric Scrapbooking class in April.....not sure if you had heard about it and were interested.
Hugs
Caz
x

Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison said...

I deleted my previous comment because I couldn't spell upholstery, lol! The shape of that sofa is amazing, Ifa - it's going to be gorgeous!

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Happy Anniversary :D
I can't wait to seethe finished sofa, its going to be stunning :D
Julie xx