Monday 15 June 2009

Class #7

Photo of my boys enjoying a splashing time at Centre Parc...they even obligingly went up and down this slide posing, smiling for me until I got a good photo.

In this class, Doris challenged us to use pink for boys. I have used Cosmo Cricket's Girl Friday so can't be more pink than that, can I ? She also wanted us to think of an icon to fit the theme of the page. I have used my reversed scallop ( I think that is what it is called ) Nestabilities to make some masks that I sprayed with Maya Road Mist. Following on from my feeble attempt in class #5 at spray inking....I have been brave, haven't I ? I thought those reverse scallops look like water droplet + splash of paint = my icon. Next was 5 or more flowers...I don't use many of these so that was hard. Lastly, she said to copy an idea of layered embellishment. In one of the sample layout, she had chipboard swirls layered over each other...slightly jostling for space so I copied that idea. Normally my swirls would have sit neatly next to each other rather than over LOL.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Am loving all your LOs from Doris's class...
Really brave with the spray paint, yes! :) I used some for the first time yesterday and got into a right mess with it! Love the masks with the stitched swirls. Very inspiring :)