Thursday 11 September 2008

SBM Issue 32 is out

A little bird told me the magazine is out. I haven't had the opportunity to acquire a copy. Here's one of the layout I did for my article in this issue. In this layout, I started using cuttings from Marvel's comic. I've got a bit of a thing for comics at the moment and have gone out and bought some off Ebay. The family is outraged at the blatant ripping up and cutting out of these collector items. What do you think ? Is it sacrilege ?

Have you been to Practical Publishing website recently ? I was delighted to see that you can now get digital edition of the magazine on subscription for a princely sum of £15 for 1 year ( 6 issues ). How cool is that ?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Another fab LO Ifa, my fav thing at the moment is cuttings from Magazines, so far only used on ATCs though.
Jx