Monday 11 August 2008

Another round of CJs

Sorry for the short absence. We've been on holiday and now I am frantically trying to make sure all the back to school supply are in order. Finally bought the school shoes yesterday...hate queueing in Clarks!
In the mean time, I am going to leave you with the posting below. I wrote this before going on holiday and have completely forgotten to publish. I'll be back with a few LOs I've been working on once I have downloaded from the camera. See you later.







The first is for my team CJ. This entry is in Sonja's book, the Birth year CJ. Oopss...now my dob is open knowledge. I took this rare opportunity to use pink papers by October Afternoon. And that photo is of me when I was about six months old. I am pleased to say that photo studio is still in existence in my hometown. ( they thoughtfully stamped their address and date on the back of the original ).


This is for a Fabric Journal that has been going on for a while. I believe we are one or two short of completion. This on is for Eleanor who challenged us to fill our pages with treasures. Mine is destined to be filled with flowers ( and a bit of bling ).
They are both in the post, hope their owners will love them.

2 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Hope you had a great Holiday ..I STILL have loads of shoe shopping to do !
Love that fabric journal :)

Unknown said...

Hope the holiday was great, and I bet you took stacks of fab pics. I am loving the fabric journal too....gorgeous.
Caz
x